Expert Answer Center (Craig Mullins)
Hi DB2 user,
Here is a first set of Questions asked to Craig Mullins about DB2 for z/OS on Expert Answer Center column from TechTarget website:
- Can you give me the approach to creating a table with partition keys?
- Redundant predicates in the DB2 optimizer
- Eliminating duplicates when loading tables
- Using host variables after ORDER BY
- General recommendations for DB2 compression
- Setting buffer pools
- PIECESIZE with non-partitioning indexes
- Determining the number of rows opened by CURSOR without actually fetching them
- Problem with multiple inserts
- What is the usage of two-way commit?
- Triggers to UPDATE CASCADE
- Is index space reorg necessary with weekly tablespace reorg?
- Combining two queries into one
- What's the significance of the LIMITKEY parameter in the tablespace definition?
- Performance implications of DSSIZE
Labels: Craig Mullins