Expert Answer Center (Craig Mullins) Part 2
Hi DB2 user,
Here is a second set of Questions asked to Craig Mullins about DB2 for z/OS on Expert Answer Center column from TechTarget website:
- Runstats command to update all columns of multi-column index
- How much CPU overhead used to process SQL error codes?
- FETCH FIRST ROW ONLY in an update query?
- Possibilities of deadlock
- Deleting N rows from a DB2 table
- Changing the primary key
- Impact on applications of migration from V7 to V8
- Concurrent jobs abending with -803
- Can a plan exist without a package?
- Resolving the -927 error
- The number of seconds since 1970
- Getting what is in table A, but not in table B
- Removing variable length row indicators
- Using LOCKSIZE TABLE for performance
- Recompile after reorg?
Labels: Craig Mullins