Robert Catterall's Blog
Hi DB2 user,
Robert Catterall published several posts about DB2 for z/OS on his new Robert's Blog:
- Athens, DB2, and Application Development
- Looking for DB2 Answers?
- Getting DB2 Data From A to B
- From Data to Information
- What Happens to Your Data When it Gets Old?
- The Most Important DB2 for z/OS Performance Metric
- Pros and Cons of Dynamic SQL
- Time to Say Goodbye to Batch?
- Thoughts on DB2 Data Clustering
- Making SOA Perform
- CICS is great, but is it needed with DB2 for z/OS?
Labels: Robert Catterall