Troy Coleman's Blog
Hi DB2 user,
Troy Coleman published several posts about DB2 for z/OS on his blog DB2utor:
- DB2 9 Index with Expressions
- DB2 9 Mysteries of DB2 Storage Groups
- Smart Reoptimization for Dynamic SQL
- Evolution of Online Schema Change to Database Definition on Demand
- Reserved Words in DB2 9 for z/OS
- Explaining How DB2 Will Get Data for a Given SQL Statement
- What Makes Compressed Indexes Tick?
- PureXML: Why Is This Feature So Important to Your Business?
- DB2 V9 Logged vs. Not Logged
- DB2 V9 Reordered Row Format-What Does It Mean to Me?
- MERGE Statement Simplifies Batch Processing and Improves Performance
- Moving to DB2 V9 Soon?
- Using Universal Table Space