More IBM Technotes (FAQ) about DB2 for z/OS
Hi DB2 user,
Here are more Technotes (FAQ), available on IBM DB2 for z/OS website:
- Is it necessary to increase the size of DB2 group buffer pools?
- Attempting to load more data than fits into the data set
- Unicode data is converted to hex strings
- Nested Stored Procedures
- Enabling trusted connections requires support for distributed identity mapping
- How to access an alias in a distributed environment?
- How do I determine the number of rows in the result table of a cursor?
- Grant insert authority on view fails with SQLCODE -551
- MAX and MIN built-in functions
- Resetting REORP and RECP after REORG fails and SYSUT1 is no longer available
- What is DB2 Accounting Class 2 Not Accounted Time?
- What are the dispositions for data sets that are dynamically allocated by utilities?
- Does DB2 normally recover a unit of recovery without calling for an archive log?
- Reducing accounting records
- How do I reallocate DSNDB07 work files that are used for sort processing?
Labels: Version 8