New IBM Technotes (FAQ) about DB2 for z/OS
Hi DB2 user,
Here are several new Technotes (FAQ), available on IBM DB2 for z/OS website:
- SQLCODE -104 on a CREATE TRIGGER statement
- How does Oracle's Real Application Clusters (RAC) compare with Data Sharing?
- Checklist for ABEND04E RC00E30099 on -START DB2 or ABEND=S04F
- Can encryption be turned on in SYSIBM.USERNAMES for the password column?
- BIND PLAN ... ACTION(ADD), why do I receive message DSNT220I?
- What is the scope of the RETRY parameter for the REORG utility?
- ALTER table space to TRACKMOD NO
- What are DB2 SQL Procedures?
- Why can't I order REXX in Version 8?
- Keywords for searching APAR text
- How do I find the code page that a specific DB2 table is using?
- EDM POOL FULL condition after migrating to V8 NFM
- Finding DECLARE CURSOR statements in the DB2 catalog in DB2 Version 8
- Running the RACF access control exit routine for one DB2 version ...
- User catalog is out of space
- Does MODIFY RECOVERY always gets an exclusive DBD lock to update a DBD?
- Comma as decimal point
- Packages versus plans
- Can I use the cross-loader function with LOB columns?