Many more IBM Technotes (FAQ) about DB2 for z/OS
Hi DB2 user,
Here are several new Technotes (FAQ), available on IBM DB2 for z/OS website:
- Functions available in conversion mode vs. new-function mode
- DSNE345I warning message from SPUFI
- How are duplicates in an IN-list handled? Is it a performance problem?
- SQLCODE189 returned on SELECT with a CAST function specifying a numeric CCSID
- How will my stored procedures be impacted by migration to Version 9.1?
- DB2 coprocessor/precompiler: Generated structures for LOB and XML host variables
- Improving the performance of incremental image copies
- Future direction for the BookManager format
- DSSIZE and number of partitions
- CLOB columns are not always indexed
- How do I get a copy of DB2 Estimator?
- Results of Querying Catalog are in Unicode
- IBM-supplied stored procedure package versions
- Parser changes the logical not sign character to the circumflex accent character
- Keywords for searching APAR text