Technotes (FAQ), Withdrawal Announcement and Upcoming Redbook residencies
Hi DB2 user,
Here are several new Technotes (FAQ), available on IBM DB2 for z/OS website:
- Troubleshooting access-path-related performance problems
- BIND ERROR SQLCODE109 TOKENS=INTO in Version 9 compatibilty mode
- What data should I collect first for DB2 performance analysis?
- CAST to DOUBLE is an approximation
- DSNL030I: How do I trace the TCP/IP address to catch an unauthorized user?
Withdrawal Announcement 908-280 December 2, 2008
- DB2 for z/OS Version 8 to be withdrawn from marketing September 8, 2009
- IBM Software Support Lifecycle
Upcoming DB2 z/OS Redbook residencies
- DB2 9 for /OS: Distributed Architecture Functions and Scenarios, SD-9Z01-R01
- DB2 9 for z/OS: The Utilities Suite, SD-9Z02-R01
- DB2 9 for z/OS: Resource Serialization and Concurrency Control, SD-9Z03-R01
Information about residencies