DB2 articles from z/OS Hot Topics newsletter
Hi DB2 user,
Here are some DB2 articles from z/OS Hot Topics newsletter:
- The latest thrilling celebrity hook-up DB2 and DFSORT!
by R. David Boenig II
- How to use role-based security with z/OS
by Mark Nelson, Randy Love and Adrian Lobo
- Safety first zCDP for DB2
by Glenn Wilcok and Laura Kunioka-Weis
- Can you hear us now? High availability for DB2 on z/OS
by Jery Buczak
- Tales from de-crypt How secure is your DB2 data?
by Jeffrey Berger and Jeff Novak
- DB2 phone home: IMS/TM is on the line
by Blake Bauman and Jack Yuan
- DB2 RELOADED: DB2 V8 meets zSeries and z/OS
by Roger Miller
- Database on demand
by Jim Porell
- DB2: Easier to use, easier to manage
by Bryan Smith, Jim Ruddy and Dave Schwartz
More information about z/OS features
- Would you like to hear about our specials?
Prelude to the zIIP and zAAP specialty processors
by Bob Rogers
- The zIIP is a chip that’s hip!
The System z9 Integrated Information Processor
by Gita Berg
- z/OS and XML—a different approach
by Joe Bostian
- History of the mainframe poster
Labels: Roger Miller