IBM 2009 Technotes (FAQ) about DB2 for z/OS
Hi DB2 user,
Here are several new Technotes (FAQ), available on IBM DB2 for z/OS website:
- What is DB2 Accounting Class 2 Not Accounted Time?
- Keywords for searching APAR text
- BIND ERROR SQLCODE109 TOKENS=INTO in Version 9 CM
- Converting an external SQL procedure to a native SQL procedure
- Preallocate EDITUTL1 and EDITUL2 datasets before you run DB2 V9 DSNTINST CLIST
- Partition error 00C90099 during REORG
- Explicit SECQTY for DB2 work file table space generator program (DSNTWFG)
- Misleading SQLCODE -104
- DIAGNOSE DISPLAY MEPL: report seems to be built from SDSNLOAD or memory
- DSNU007I when running job DSNTITC to install a new Version 8 or 9
- Loading output from a SELECT statement
- What is DB2 Estimator and what can it do for me?
- Authorizations required for OSC (Optimization Service Center)
- DB2 supplied stored procedures required for OSC tasks
- Enabling multiple OSC users to work with a DB2 subsystem
- Enabling a DB2 for z/OS subsystem for OSC
- Setting up OSC with the same configuration on multiple workstations
- DSNL030I: How do I trace the TCP/IP address to catch an unauthorized user?
- Should I use the traditional DB2 security or RACF access control?
- How to collect frequency and cardinality statistics used for access path selection