DB2mag Fall 2010
Hi DB2 user,
Fall 2010 issue of DB2mag is available on line:
- DB2mag Fall 2010
- DB2mag Archives (since Spring 2009)
- DB2mag Archives (Winter 1996-Spring 2009)
Note: DB2mag became IBMDatabasemag and then IBM Data Management magazine.
- Is There Anything zEnterprise Can't Do?
IBM zEnterprise runs your business—any system, any application.
by Dave Beulke
- What's New: DB2 10 for z/OS
Dramatic CPU savings and data availability enhancements, check. But have you seen the new temporal data support?
by Terrie Jacopi
- DB2 Indexes and Query Performance: Part 1
Weigh costs and benefits when considering additional indexes.
by Robert Catterall
- Does the Order of SQL Predicates Matter?
Rearranging WHERE clause predicates may be an exercise in futility.
by Bonnie Baker